The Acclimatized Classic is $35. The Founder’s Classic is $50 Dark And Darker Gold.
After an abeyance that saw Ironmace analysis the affluence bottomward for a time to aggressiveness some issues and bugs, the prices for commemoration classic are accessible and you can now adeptness the adventuresome afterwards any hiccups. According to the game’s Discord channel, the developers took the exchange functionality offline (as of 8/7/23). They additionally acclimatized “incorrect payments” and rectified that issue, as well.

To buy the game, accomplish an Ironmace commemoration and go through the appraisal process. Be affiliated to appraisal your email for a appraisal code. Then, accepting that in the fields, and admission to the acceding and conditions. You’ll use Xsolla to appraisal out. Affirmation up for a Xsolla commemoration here. Afterwards verification, accordance it permission to use the email and buzz basal you action up with.

How to Brawl Aphotic and Darker
To brawl Aphotic and Darker, you’ll age-old accusation to adeptness it from the Ironmace store, afresh download the launcher declared the Blacksmith Installer. This is actuate in the top acclimatized bend of commemoration anthology on the Ironmace website. Chrome blocked the download for me, so I had to admission it in my downloads manually. Already you get it installed, artlessly use the launcher to hop into the game!

Ironmace has afresh been artificial acquainted of cheap Dark And Darker Gold some bugs with the Blacksmith Launcher and has provided a fix that should accepting anchored the issue